In addition to a couple of images from my archives, I thought I would also list a few of my favorite quotes from the late, great Steve Jobs. As I re-tweeted from someone last night, it is a testament to his legacy that most people found out about his death on the device he created.
* It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
* I’m as proud of what we don’t do as I am of what we do.
* Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
* You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
* Everyone wants a MacBook Pro because they are so bitchin’.
* I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that was the case, Microsoft would have great products.